The following presentations were created to help communities find the inspiration and tools for building community engagement. A few of the presentations focus on presentation skills such as, tips for running a successful meeting, but most of the presentations will provide an outline of steps for guiding a community in planning a project.
The presentations are short and fun. They were designed to get a community talking and doing! We will be adding more community engagement projects in the future, so be sure to check back. If a certain presentation captures your interest, contact your local Extension office to discuss your ideas.
- 10 Tips for Running a Successful Meeting
- The Brilliance of Small Wins
- The Art of Placemaking I
- The Art of Placemaking II
- The Art of Placemaking III
- Recruiting Volunteers
- Cooperatives and Food Hubs
- What Type of Farm Insurance Do You Need?
- Introduction to Wholesale and Direct Marketing Channels for Produce Growers